Anson's Birthday Dinner @ Browns

i mentioned in my last post that there's a dinner to celebrate Anson's birthday
here's all the pics



me and my baby in striking colour outfit
(as if we are the birthday girl XDD)

the birthday boy - Mr Anson (old man XDD)

sexy carole oh~phewphit!!!


they said this pic looks like a family potrait XDD



pasang lang Yuru....
(ps: our Yuru wearing skirts ok ^^)



i like this pic... posing with Min Min's cocktails


us and our steak



my steak - look nice but doesnt taste nice =="
very small portion and very expensive... simtia larrr


Kean Min's duck...
i think it taste good coz Min Min keep on saying his duck is good beside me when i am complaining about my stupid steak


KC's duno-what
he said its ok but the portion is so damn small larrrr



the bill =="
can buy LV bag already larrrrrr

so...
i think me and my baby wont go back to this place anymore
the food is not very nice and the portion is toooo small lar
after the dinner we even bought kebab on our way back =="
but the environment and all is not bad
anyway
i still thinks that Beefeater is the best !!!!!!
'peng leng zeng' = cheap + big portion+ yummy
so i am definitely gonna go beefeater once i covered my work...
maybe next week?? XDDDD



2 comments:

Mel said...
Thu Apr 30, 09:27:00 pm

Confirm : Beefeater is the BEST liao..Two thumbs up!!

said...
Sat May 02, 02:55:00 am

haha...but now beefeater also not tht good aldy rite XDDD
still better than browns lar