Good !

i do all the works
and you get all the benefit
without even have to ask for it
what a fair world huh? for you but not for the idiot like me

approach me when you need my help
share my everything without even saying 'thanks'
keep everything to urself when you know something
and dont even bother to look at me when i am no longer 'useful' to you

this is what friends are for
*clap* what a beautiful world !!!!!

thank you so much for your kindness
till the day you wake up and open your eyes BIG BIG
i am sure you will regret but that's TOO LATE for sure
so bye bye
no more see you ^^

6 comments:

Mel said...
Fri May 15, 06:56:00 am

Somemore need to open eye big big meh..?
No need open de-i think sudah kena letak poster la..
=)

We shall Shine!!

me* said...
Fri May 15, 07:41:00 am

At first I thought this is about *race...

bt then I know it's all about *women

me* said...
Fri May 15, 07:42:00 am

I used to have similar problems

bt then I gt rid the pest already

seriously..better be alone

rather than having a *leech or rat as a fren

said...
Sat May 16, 01:24:00 am

baby:
letak what poster....letak pau better ler XDDD

we all shine shine kao kao !!!
travaru !!!!


future magistrate:
this is under SDA LOL
congrats to u ! and me also
coz i get rid of all the prob aldy..urmm soon...i should say..
i like the word leech !!! ahahaha

me* said...
Sat May 16, 03:14:00 am

no other better words right than leech?...sucking blood ajer...BTW,ur baby has put gate lar in her blog....tell ur baby..invite me...walaweh...

said...
Sun May 17, 10:20:00 pm

leech is the best word to describe already!!! haha
runaway after sucking my blood...
but it doesnt really matter anymore ^^
urm i will tell her
but she havent invite me also ler...LOL