Picnic in the wind XD

i like the green green grass... without bugs XD


we went picnic yesterday
after the meeting with Derek OB
the weather was pretty nice
sunny but the wind was really really strong








especially when we were enjoying our fried chicken
the wind was sooooo strong that our pepsi cup cant even stand =="








weird/funny face
u can see our hair flying....



but the sky was so beautiful

camwhore time XDDD

me and agent

me and ainun
wearing agent's sunglasses, acting cool


we even get someone to take pic for us ^^





me and ming yuen
in my 'usual' pose



i like this pic...so much XDDD

3 comments:

me* said...
Fri May 22, 11:27:00 pm

Min lorh...non Ming like that old chinese Ming dynasty...8-)

Mel said...
Sat May 23, 07:19:00 am

Hahaha...
Funny Funny!!
But i was thinking where is the photo of TAKE 15's jump..?
hahaha..

said...
Mon May 25, 09:04:00 am

ainun:
yalorr...sorry my mistake
will edit the post tmr ^^


melz:
wat take 15..ishhh!!!
tht pic not very nice
so upload in fb can aldy XDD