Spider !!!!!

ok
i totally HATE Clive Booth Hall now
when i woke up this morning
guess what
i saw a BIG FAT SPIDER right next to my bed
and then i have to kill it
so i use so cardboard and trying to move it into a plastic bag
but
it just move away when i go near it
and it then disappeared somewhere near my pillow !!!!!!!!!!!

i was so freak out and thought of a very good idea to get rid of it
so i took the vacuum machine and vacuum around my pillow
until i get it and confirmed it was gone !!
so that's it
bye bye stupid spider!!!

i seriously dont know where does it come from
since i never ever open my window
and i dont think it can come in thru my door
dont tell me its already there for very long
i will DIE!!!!!!

i am going to cover my face and ear next time when i sleep
this is just so damn scary ~
arggggg
i HATE summer
and i HATE spider
more than exam (T.T)

4 comments:

Mel said...
Wed May 06, 06:39:00 pm

hahaha...
See, that's why i heard vaccum sound all over the place..
Spider loves you la..
hahaha
=)

samantha said...
Thu May 07, 06:16:00 am

eh, where got people hate summer 1?? -__-

a said...
Mon May 18, 01:31:00 pm
This comment has been removed by the author.
a said...
Mon May 18, 01:32:00 pm

haha cos summer all the creatures come out
i hate spider too
damn "gili"
my summer not hot d
still cold==