12082009


first of all
Happy 23rd Birthday to myself !!!!! *claps*

honestly
i always wanted to avoid any big celebration on my birthday
coz i anti-social marrrr
and people always like to ask me what i want for my birthday and bla bla bla
if u really want to know
a simple celebration + birthday card will be the best present for me
this is my first birthday celebration with my baby and also carole *shy*


and also uncle ng SLB (LOL)

simple small cake like this is more than enough to make me happy
early celebration with JX, carole, baby and pchi in Sibu



with Pchi

and of course
a simple girls night out would be great fun too


and i really love these small little birthday card



Last but not least
my birthday present from myself to myself


pillow XDD

coz i really need some sleep and dream about my prince charming

before i end my post, i need to say:

THANK YOU!!!!!!

at least i know that there are still a lot of people who care about me and could do anything to make me happy

i am such a lucky girl to have u all around me

^____^

*family celebration tmr, cant wait for my sis to come back*

6 comments:

Jeremy said...
Thu Aug 13, 03:22:00 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Have a blast tmr with ur family!!

Christine said...
Thu Aug 13, 10:02:00 am
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...
Thu Aug 13, 10:04:00 am

sumore got me leh..u mus wait for me..its school day so cant celebrate with u on time..ill make sure u post our celebration..haha

said...
Fri Aug 14, 09:45:00 pm

haha...no worries
of course wait for you ^^

Mel said...
Mon Aug 17, 04:45:00 pm

How come i dropped comments like 2 days ago tarak wan..? went missing de ka.. or u delete liao ka..
Stupiak Blogger.com
Depress*


I was like saying i'm impressed on why u buy urself a pillow lo..aiyayaya!!
And thumbs up for SLB*
Awesome words to describe him liao..

said...
Fri Aug 28, 03:50:00 pm

i takde delete lerr
nv saw ur comments at all
i think ur blogspot got prob lerrr

but the pillow not comfortable ler
need to invest more in pillow liao

SLB LOL
but now he got new nickname liao XDDD
u can refer to the apartment post for his new nickname *hehe*