Oricon Year chart no 1 album

is in my hand now
please allow me to laugh loud loud and shout loud loud!!!!!!!

first press edition with three CDs
and this Hong Kong version even come with complete lyrics translations!
(oklar not that i need it but still... its Great!)
i was really really upset when i realise that the Japan first press was out of stock in yesasia
it was like 2-3months before they release the album
luckily i get to pre-order it from a CD shop in Sungai Wang
and this is the last piece *lucky me*
the word 'limited' make me feel so good ^@^
i seriously love the first press limited booklet
where each of the members wrote down the reason why the extra ten songs in disc C was selected
even though the normal edition contained an extra new song *sob*
i am going to repeat this album in my car day and night
until i get sick of it
wohoooooooo!!!!!!

Happy 10th Anniversary guys! 5x10

cheers!

0 comments: