Danger

There is a real possibility that i might fail my civil procedure
if i still unable to memorize all the cases before the REAL exam
as i already F*** up the Trial exam yesterday
and the question is not even difficult at all
and my beloved ah Sukh will most probably go crazy if he get to mark my paper for the trial

i should have work harder for the trial
i should have stop watching drama and tv
i should have concentrate and just sit and study for the whole day

but at least
now i know that time limit is not a problem for me
i only need to know what to write
and not worrying about time

i am finally feeling the pressure now
wohooooo
C.L.P is so scary that it make me lifeless and breathless ALL THE TIME.

2 comments:

samantha said...
Fri Jun 25, 06:21:00 pm

ALL THE BEST, baobei!!

U will ace the CLP, I believe.

me* said...
Sat Jun 26, 10:27:00 pm

same here bt at least you hv guts to come to class cannie...you hv the guts that i dun have at ALL right now...