End of War

CLP Exam is finally over

First Day of exam was terrible
because i screwed up the first paper ie Civil Procedure
never expected the questions to be so difficult
almost fainted when i see the question
all the unfamiliar topic came out *jaw dropped*
civil disaster *sob


Mayday Goodies which accompany me thru out the exam


After crying for a day for my civil paper
i decided to forget it and work even more harder for the remaining paper
i still have another chance to resit civil procedure if i failed only one subject

Thank god the remaining Four paper went very well.
Terima kasih, thank you, arigatou, komawo, 谢谢...


Family Love
sticking on the door of my room, encouraging me =)




yummy cheesecake delivered to my house from Jie when i was preparing for exams


So
i already tried my very best in the exams
hopefully some very super lenient examiner mark my paper especially civil
i did not look for a first class or even second upper
i just wish that i can get pass CLP on my first try, really....

but of course
i will keep on revising my civil procedure
just in case, u know.... (choiiiii~~~~~)


Now i am free from exam pressure
i can finally do whatever i do
the first thing i did after exam is :


bought these two books for myself to read


never read chinese books for so long
and i really wanted to read the (on the left) for so long
the one on the right is just some random book that i think would be very funny to read on

besides reading
i am going to plan for my summer holiday in Japan !!! yeah
cant wait to meet my host family and my tomodachi in Japan
not to mention shopping in harajuku, shinjuku, 109mall.....
but before this
i will need to settle my visa first =)


of course gonna spend some time with my Baby and ji muis
movie, lunch, dinner, karaoke.....
and then watch all the drama i wanna watch
and prepare my resume to apply for attachment with some law firm
and tomorrow
i am going to have my haircut

Life is so wonderful without exams
Bye Bye CLP , hopefully i will never need to see you again.

0 comments: