What did i achieved in 2010?


1. Although i failed my civil procedure on my first attempt, but (thank god) managed to clear it on my second try. I am CLP-free now.

2. Thought i wouldn't be able to achieve this, but god seems to be really loves me and let me met HIM at the end of the year. I am done with the searching-for-mr-right-process coz he is mine now and i won't ever let him go ^___^

3. Mission failed. Gonna put this into my 2011 resolution until i can see the real Arashi someday *sob
However, managed to jump and get really excited and emotional with my Mayday in their DNA WORLD TOUR. Mayday is still my no.1 LOVE. (sorry Arashi)

4. Traveled to Japan with sis, went to Tokyo, Osaka, Kobe, Nagoya, Hakone and even both Universal Studio Japan and Disneyland Japan. Oh! not to forget the incredible night view in Kobe, the most romantic place ever!

5. The old lousy maid was gone, and currently waiting for the new maid. Hopefully this new maid will be a better one.


not to mentioned that my Papa bought us a DSLR Camera and i got myself a Polaroid camera
and my Bestie whom i have not meet in 6 years is coming to find me on the last day of 2010
2010 is a great year after all~





0 comments: