X-mas Gift


Since iphone-4 was out of stock
this is what he get for me


The reason he bought this for me is simple and cute
because i love PINK LOL
he was really worried that i won't wear it
but no worries coz
it smell damn nice
so this is gonna be my new love


call us Burberry Couple
coz this is my christmas gift to him


bought it when i went to Japan this year
when i saw this
i have a weird feeling and urge to buy it
even though at that time i've got no one to give to
my instinct, once again, proven to be really accurate


My Papa also decided to follow the trend
and make me and my sis's dream came true


Canon EOS 550D !!!!!!!!!!

Last but not least
some really heart warming X-mas Card
i really loves receiving card
be it a real card or digital card


(i do not know why blogger keeps on rotating my picture without my permission ==" )




0 comments: