NINE

Yesterday was my last day of chambering
supposed to finished on the 12th
but bcoz i wanted to assist my master in a criminal trial
so i've decided to extend a few days
since i need to replace few days for the leave i took during the 9 months

So
here i am
completed my 9 months of chambering
people always said that this 9 months of chambering is tough and miserable
honestly
i kinda enjoy my chambering period
i have a great master
(although he can be very scary at times)
but he had taught me so many things and get me well prepared for my future in this profession
i also have some very very helpful and nice staffs to assist me along the way
not to mention the two really good mentor to guide me and gave me good advice when i needed it

i am really lucky to be part of you all


Thank you,
each and everyone of You.



0 comments: