GBK Burger

Carole said that if i never try GBK burger before while i am in UK
then people will laugh at me when i go back to msia
bcoz GBK burger is the most famous burger in UK (?)

i dont know how true is that
but decided to give it a try
since JX have the two for one voucher


look at the colour combination: pink+white+brown, so nice ^^


My agent warned me of the size of the burger before we went
but i guess my imagination run too wild
and i was kinda disappointed(?) when i saw the burger
it was smaller than i thought

urmmm...but still quite big lar...
but i was very impressed with the egg and the 'height' of the burger
and it is really fulfilling

Kiwi burger: but no kiwi inside LOL


i also like the bottle sprite ^^ reminds me of Msia.
oh and i was in my new dress...i like that dress so much....
and it is soooo cheap XDD




it is actually more than 6 people who went to GBK yesterday
but we were separated...
and my camera run out of battery
when i wanted to take the pics of another table *swt*


although i am not a 'burger person'
but i really like the kiwiburger
i am going to bring my tau pok and mama thr when they come ^^
and i guess my father can finished 2 burger LOL

2 comments:

Mel said...
Wed Apr 01, 05:33:00 pm

where got so kua cheong, u think ur papa can eat so much ar.? 2 biji burger n drinks..? Fuhyoo-stomach exploded de liao..
haha..

Yummy GBK-wana go again =.='

said...
Wed Apr 01, 11:42:00 pm

i really think he can eh
we must do the experiment when he come later...hehe XDDD

yalor
we must go again lar
before the voucher expired ^^