Happy Birthday to my DEAR PCHI

so so so so
today is my Dear Dear Pchi's birthday
so we decided to celebrate it in Lan Kwai Fong after submitting our Admin coursework

our birthday girl ^^
always the three of us


we had lunch together there
although the food is not so nice but we were happy ^^
(hmmm...i know i look fat...
trying to cover my fat-ness with my peace sign already )

at night
me and agent decided to cook some chinese style birthday meal for our bday girl
ie misua (we use bihun coz we dont hav that) + egg+chicken
and then
JX baked bananas cake for pchi

although the cake is simple, but we baked it with our love and wishes

i feel kinda sorry coz we dont have time to prepare more
but we already try our best
i really hope that she enjoyed her day with us
after exam we go play kao kao okay??

Happy 22th Birthday, Pchi~!

0 comments: