Creativity

was looking at Arashi's latest MV (Asu no kioku)
and i really like this photo flower which appeared in the MV


so creative right?!!
i will try to make one when i go home later
(if my mama permits me to do so larrr)


photo flower and flower boys XDDD
Jun looked really good in this MV !!
(jun without curly hair is the best ^^)

urmmm....can u imagine that these people above are actually IDOL?
(except the one on the left)
super the no-image...
if u cannot recognise
the one in the middle is my Jun *sweat*
this proves that stocking can change anyone
no matter how good-looking u are LOL





2 comments:

a said...
Mon Jun 08, 02:04:00 pm

it will be awesome if u can do that^^
collect many pic and put some fav idol on the dinding

said...
Sat Jul 04, 07:09:00 pm

tina:
yalorrrr
must collect all my matsujun's face and put it on the wall
plus my face also la...haha
but my omma probably will kill me