End of my Oxford Life

if you are wondering the reason why i never update my blog for such a long time
that is because i am busy touring around Europe with my family
(will talk about my trip in the future post)

and if you are not already know
let me proudly announce to you that:
i had graduated from Oxford Brookes University yesterday (25.6.2009)



this is the prove (me in my gown and bear and flowers XDDDD)

but in this post
i am not going to talk about my graduation
i will upload more pictures in my blog when i talk about my graduation in the future

the main purpose of this post is to talk about my year in oxford
because
because because

i am flying back to Malaysia TOMORROW !!!!!!

honestly i doesn't feel anything now
not happy nor sad
but i think i should sum up a bit about my one year in Oxford (okla less than one year larrr)

urmmmm....
i have always think of what should i write in this post since like long long time ago
but there's too much to tell
and sometimes words cant really describe how i felt and what i had been thru in oxford this whole year
(ok lar, maybe also because my English is not good enough for me to describe everything larrr)

BUT
i can tell that this 10-months in Oxford might be the worst year in my whole life
which forced me to grow up

thanks to all the pain and tears
i am now a better person
and i found the best friends of my life
not only one, but a lot ^____^

among everything
i owe some THANK YOU to some people:

thanks to my Baby aka my personal agent
who settle almost everything for me
who always take care of me although i should be the one to take care of her as i am older than her =="
who stand by my side when the whole world is against me

we are always together
and we will always be together
(urmm a bit yok ma tim)


thanks to my Bao Beis
who always be there for me when i need someone to talk
who travel so far just to see me
who can do anything for me if someone bully me
thanks to orang gergasi
who always listen to all my problems
who cheer me up when i am down
who give me lots of encouragement when i am stressful

and many many thanks to all my friends who had helped me in the past 10-months
i appreciate everything you all did for me
for my future planning
well
i am goin to get myself a boyfriend when i go back to malaysia (ehem)
and i am goin to eat until i burst
so get ready all my friends in malaysia
cannie will be back VERY SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye Bye United Kingdom
Bye Bye Oxford
and Hi to Malaysia ^^

4 comments:

samantha said...
Sat Jun 27, 10:21:00 am

FINALLY, an update!!!! Congrats again on graduating. Seriously, I will definitely miss having u a call and train ride away (AND in the same time zone). ^^

g-dog,陳小五 said...
Sat Jun 27, 05:56:00 pm

恭喜你阿 終於畢業了
不過都是英文我有點,,,苦手
你要記得另外一邊也popo畢業感想阿(哭)

Mel said...
Wed Jul 01, 09:45:00 pm

Woohooooo!! This post not bad at all!! I somemore though u wana write thank you letter to the special someone who help u grow wan..?
Ahem** cough cough**

Lazy-nye aku..I malas wana update pun ner...Yawn!!

said...
Sat Jul 04, 07:05:00 pm

sam:
nvm... u can still text me even in the different time-zone...
i am waiting for u to come back so tht we can go karaoke...faster come back lerrrr


雅婷:
你突然用這個名字害我想了好久你是誰也
那邊的人氣低靡
所以需要時間重整一下
放心
過一陣子那邊就會恢復正常了^^


mel:
i actually wana write one
but suddenly no feel aldy laa
u know laa..i forgive ppl very fast one
i also malas aldy laaa