Last day in Clive Booth Hall

yeah
i am leaving Clive Booth Hall and moving to another student accommodation tomorrow
together with my Baby of course
so we had our last meal in Clive Booth Hall today
with Yuru and Debbie
(actually not 'last' meal coz we had bihun after this for dinner)





burger and spaghetti

why burger and spaghetti?
because YuRu was cooking for the homeless today
so she bought a lot of burger bun
and i need to disposed my spaghetti sauce...



this are the foods which our Angel YuRu cook for the homeless
urmmm...we ate almost same food
so we are on the same standard with the homeless =="
after dinner
of course we need to clean up everything before we leave
the fridge, table, and the kitchen =="


my Baby kicking the rubbish XDDD



we are moving out with these tmr

so so so
we are going to leave our-not-so-beloved Clive Booth Hall
where my Baby lost her laptop
where so many dramas happened
where Pullens Lane is so damn scary ( same like horror movie The Holiday according to my bao bei)
where party always going on until midnight, even on the night before my final exam wtf and etc

but honestly
i still love my room very muchie
because it is HUGE !!!!
many memories in my little room and little house
i will bring my mom and dad to visit Clive Booth later if i got the chance
just to show them where their daughter live for 8 months


tomorrow is goin to be a very busy day
i need to sleep early tonight
oh ya, my mom is coming tomorrow
cant wait to see her again ^____^


Goodbye Clive Booth Hall !!!


3 comments:

Mel said...
Mon Jun 08, 07:35:00 am

I din know u blog so early tim!!
After i finished blog mine then onli saw urs..Wah-Almost same histories we mention!!

So, going to miss CLive Booth ner!!
=)

g-dog,陳小五 said...
Wed Jun 17, 01:18:00 pm

所以你要搬家了? 你現在要去哪阿??

said...
Sat Jul 04, 07:08:00 pm

mel:
coz we stay in the same house and went thru the same thing mar
of course same history laaaa

雅婷:
所以之后我搬去另一間宿舍住了近一個月才回來馬來西亞羅
因為這個宿舍沒有開放