Thief

if you have my facebook or read my Baby's blog
you will probably know what happened

if you dont already know what happened
the only f*cktard Jason SC (dont know what his name lar) (ps:not my baby's ex) has stole OUR plates and bowls
not to mention other things such as JX's washing liquid and carbonara sauce
he even refill the washing liquid before he took it away *big sweat*
what a super big cheap jing =__________="

even though now we have taken back our bowl and plate
but i am still super the Tulan*
bcoz
he accused me for not telling him that the plate and bowl belong to US

excuse me?
do i have the f*cking duty to tell you that?????!!!!!!!
You expect me to tell you that the things belong to us ah?
cant you just use ur f**king mouth to ask or use ur f**king brain to think?
(although i dont think your brain is functioning lar)
you used my fork without my permission and need me to knock on your door to take My fork back
and you NEVER even say SORRY to me
you still dare to put the blame on me for not telling you ???
wtf wtf wtf wtf
i consider myself as considerate for only calling you a BIG BLACK THIEF in fb
because You ARE ONE !!!!
i am discriminating, but discriminating ONLY you and YOU ALONE!!!
and i dont think i cant do this coz you deserved this !!!

since when Clive Booth Hall provide us any of the plate or bowl?
you thought Clive Booth Hall so nice ah? so ho sim ah? so ho si ah?
we never say a word when u use our things without permission for the whole damn semester
even if you never wash the things properly after using them
and you still wana STEAL our things after you move out
and when we found out you still can blame other people ie LIM BEI (me)!!!!!


honestly
i have never meet such a F*cktard like you before
mensiasuikan Irish, mensiasuikan indian, mensiasuikan british (even though you are just a british wanna-be larrr)


it seems that my decision to go back to Malaysia right after my graduation is CORRECT
UK is full with this kinda f*cktard and i seriously feel sad for UK
this is what british wanna-be do to destroyed the image of the country
and no wonder people want to discriminate sometimes
and no wonder UK need so many terrorism act to protect their country

i can feel you now, Lord Walker. i was correct to agree with you during our tutorial discussion about A's case.

5 comments:

me* said...
Sat Jun 06, 04:33:00 am

ahahahaha....I laughed so hard till I roll 100x on my carpet...so, stealing other ppl bowl amount to terrorist activities?..

I dun think it's racial thingy lar,my flatmate osso like dat,Turkish + British, she stole my jam, my kitchen tissue paper and still she bitching here and there about me, but only her, other Libyan + British is a nice person (though she talk so loud).

So it's personal thing lar, if u are a b**** or a b******, dun care what race, dun forget PTA 2005 dun hv nationality condition..muahahaha

BTW, i agreed wif Baroness Hale in A and others coz she's the only female judge among 9 other Lords..

Mel said...
Sat Jun 06, 09:30:00 am

Wow, am impress!!
Wah, know how to use my special creation of fucktard* de ar..but it's better if u type the whole thing without inserting *
but walaoyeh-masuk terrorism act also meh..
sweat**
Cheap Cheap Human wondering around Cheney Block F3-next to Min-Min's room..

samantha said...
Mon Jun 08, 05:25:00 am

lol... a lot of curse words!!! ^^

i'm very impressed.

October-Baby said...
Wed Jun 10, 02:07:00 am

yer!!!! why he like that one!!!!
super
C
H
E
A
P
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!