I am back!!

hey people
have been abandoning my blog for quite long
coz i was busy bringing Shizuka around
and after Shizuka went back
i need to submit my interview for Remaja by today
so... very busy loh



so!
did i mentioned in my blog before that Shizuka came from Tokyo to visit me last week
she stayed in my place so i have been a full-time tour guide for 7days
urmm....not really 7days actually, minus the 3 days in Lumut + Pangkor
thanks to my dear Evelyn
without her help
i think i would be tired to death and running out of idea on where to bring Shizuka and what to eat for breakfast-lunch-teatime-dinner-supper
i think those who have my facebook already sick of my fat face and not so sexy bikini pitures in facebook lately
but still need to upload some photos here to tell you about my Lumut+ Pangkor trip with Shizuka, Evelyn and her friends



with Evelyn, my AFS friend
although we have only met each other for not more than 6 times over 5 years
but we are so close that Shizuka thought we meet each other every week


Evelyn is having a study break when Shizuka was here
so she suggested that we should bring Shizuka to her hometown Sitiawan
where Pangkor is just 30minutes away by ferry
So there we go
she drove us back to her hometown
and have fun =)

we went to this sea-turtles protection center to see Penyu XDDD
Sea-turtles are seriously cute



Penyu pose XDDD
(penyu is the first malay words Shizuka learned)


then we went to a beach near Lumut -- Teluk Batik





of course we went to Pulau Pangkor as well
and tour around Pangkor in the speedboat








and also play in the sea


Evelyn and her friends are seriously kind and fun
after the trip
they actually came to Klang to have bah kut teh together


besides pangkor and lumut
i also brought Shizuka around KL and try all the Malaysian food
She loves almost everything
except Tau Fu Fa
we even went Karaoke and play lanterns in my house


well
i really hope Shizuka enjoy her stay in Malaysia
hopefully i can visit her in Tokyo soon
urmm, not after my CLP exam
CLP class starting this saturday
its time to stop lazying and start studying =="
by the way
i am getting myself a poodle soon
cant wait to see the doggie this friday =)

2 comments:

nicol3t said...
Thu Sept 17, 03:57:00 pm

heh cannie, u met my bro also visit my hometown ? OMG, wat a small world!

said...
Fri Sept 18, 06:25:00 pm

haha... yeah!!! it seems like everyone knows everyone!