Say Hi to MONEY $$

i have been very busy playing and training my new pet MONEY today
urm what i can say is that
it is not easy to be an owner....



Money woke me up at 5:40am yesterday
due to his crying and all
i had no choice but to come down and see what happened to him
as my brother is having exam today
and then i know that the reason he cried is bcoz of the buddha song my papa was playing i think
and that he is lonely =="
i had been trying whole day to teach him to pee on his black tray
but he doesnt seem to understand
and everyone ask me to carry him to the tray when he wana pee
but the problem is i have no idea when he wana do that
i have no choice but to wait
the good news is that he finally pee on the right place just now
if not i wouldnt be able to type this post now

Money is seriously CUTE and all
and i hope that he can remember where he is suppose to pee, from today onwards...
and i also hope that he can stop biting everything
especially my pretty leg

CLP starts tomorrow, its time to start studying and stop playing =(

0 comments: