Roof top mooncake festival party

let me tell you what i did on the mooncake festival last saturday

like my normal sat
i spent 5 hours with Datuk Baljit.... in the class of course
after class
my papa called and told me that they are goin to a roof top party in PJ
people like me who dont have bf of course got no choice but to stick to my family
at least not so lonely mar
and no need to pay marrr

then i drive to PJ to meet my papa
so we went to Cafe Chulo in Jaya one, PJ
when i reached there
only to realise that it was a family gathering
sigh! means no leng chai lorrr
all uncle auntie and kids only lorrrr
but luckily my bro is there
and i am good in mixing around with kids LOL

we booked the roof top of the cafe
so its like a space for us only
no one can come and disturb
so to mean lagi no leng chai to see lorrrr


the space is quite big
and very good environment
just that it was a bit HOT...
full with the hot air coming frm the air-cond *swt*


this cafe is a spanish restaurant
( just knew it when i googled it)
the foods was quite nice
and the 2 or 3 waiter who served us the whole night was really nice
(unlike the idiot waiter downstair who stare at me when i come out frm the washroom coz they thought i was borrowing their washroom *wtf*)




the appetizer


this is really nice,
potatoes + cheese in carbonara


the main
the oysters are so fresh!




beef steak in blackpepper sauce


i forgot to take the picture of their pizza
their pizza was amazing!!!!

since it was mooncake festival
all the kids there are busy playing lantern

nowadays lantern also can fight and move



he is so cute XDD





my favourite girl



me and my bro went back early after that
coz i got appointment with Datuk Baljit on the next morning marrr
so like tht lor
time to study~!
sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh




0 comments: