A Perfect Wedding

Went to Penang for few days to attend my cousin's wedding last week
and her wedding is a perfect one
i nearly teared a few times
when the screen was showing all their pictures since baby
and the video on their wedding morning itself

My cousin's hubby is someone i have known for ages
since i was very young
they have dated each other for 14 YEARS
yes, since they were form 2!!!

i remember when i visited my cousin last time
she used to talked on the phone secretly with him every night
and i am asked to keep it as a secret

slowly when i grown up
he and she can finally date each other openly

and now
they are finally married

this is a really touched and wonderful love story
and i am sooo happy for them
they make me believe that true love does exist

next,
lets see some pictures of the wedding




little tree with lots of wishes to the newly wed


mine =)



the first night in Equatorial Hotel Penang



the stage in Equatorial Hotel

the stage in Traders Hotel (second night)
so classy~


the menu, and i really love this pic
so loving and romantic, dont you think so?

me and my sis,
in white and black dress


my soul mate cousin


my pretty cousin,
can u believe that she is already a mommy?

the family picture =)



the BIG family potrait


last but not least
the happy newly wed couple
from 1994 heading towards forever....


i wish i could found my own happiness like my cousin someday
fighting!!


1 comments:

me* said...
Tue Jan 19, 10:23:00 am

Your sis in black is very pretty...hohohoho