★Happy Birthday to me☆ 120810


My Birthday celebration this year was special and warm
with all the people i love

*ehem* Yeah, i am the Princess

Learn brought this colourful balloons for me
and i was walking with it in the Curve for few hours *lol*
i seriously love it
it makes me feels like a Princess XDD



i love this pic so much,
it looks like my treasure box pancakes are burning (wohoo)


and the most unbelievable thing:
my MAMA baked me a birthday cake
although the cream melted coz she bought the wrong cream
the cake still looked Great as if it was bought from some cake house outside
my MAMA is the Best =)


a small celebration with my Ji Muis too


cant stop myself from camwhoring with this deco XDD

and the little surprised from my Baby, Sue and Tomato
(pic still with sue...)

and the hundreds messages from all my friends in facebook
i was so touched reading this messages from my soul-mate

Thank you everyone for making my Birthday a memorable one
everything small little things YOU ALL did makes me feels like a Princess


+난 세상에서 가장 행복한 사람이다+


0 comments: