Attachment


Urmmm
if you are wondering what am i doing now
which makes me abandon this blog like for more than a month already
i am still alive
and
doing great!

I am currently attached to a firm in KL
yeah, attachment internship whatever you call it just not a chambering,yet
so i go to work really early in the morning
and reach home kinda late at night
i go to bed around 10.30pm or earlier every night

Except the traffic jam and driving
i really love my life now
although it is really sucks to answer ppl's question of " why are u doing an attachment instead of chambering?"
don't get me wrong
i already get over the failing-civil-procedure-thing
and moving on happily
but still
i do feel a little bit jealous when i see all the chambering students in my firm busying with their work
especially during the litigation meeting yesterday
seeing the lawyer arranging the court schedule
i suddenly realised, for the first time in my life that i really want to be a lawyer
no kidding
i want to be a lawyer so badly
maybe not a lawyer yet
but starting chambering as soon as i can is something i really want now

oh well
hopefully my results come out asap
and let's hope it will be a good news

ANYWAY
i am having a serious dilemma right
i got a big important decision to make
and at the same time
i am having another problem
too much thinking to do lately
but
i really hope that i won't screw up this time

that's all for now
gonna back to my Grey's Anatomy
and going shopping with my personal ATM machine tomorrow
hooray !!
coz i need to buy a lot of statute tmr *wink

Can't wait to learn more things from my fantastic mentor next week!!



0 comments: