Getting-up


Sitting in front of my laptop doing my criminal submissions since 12pm
its already 6pm now
and i still have A LOT to go

actually i have completed the whole submission yesterday in office
i was rushing straight after when i came back from court
and when i happily submit my work to my master
he asked whether i can translate it to Malay
ehem, how can i say no to my boss???? right????
and then he add more points and want me to do more getting-up on certain point
and it was 6.30pm already
and my manager want to close the office already
and i got no choice but to bring everything back home
and here i am
doing it since morning

and i am suppose to email it to my boss
and i think he needs it by today
and the bf is coming to pick me n sis n bro up for dinner in 2 hours time

this is chambering life
i am not complaining
and i am actually kinda enjoying it
but it can be very pek cek sometimes XDD

okay
stop crapping and back to work
NOW !!!!



0 comments: